Living together in harmony at La Roubine
At La Roubine, the quality of our services and the well-being of our clients are our main concern. Availability, politeness and amiability are the essential qualities our staff need in order to offer you a service beyond reproach. In return we ask our clients to respect some basic rules; of course we don’t want to oblige you but it’s all about behaving well and respecting your neighbours.
he or she must wear all through the stay at La Roubine
- For everyone’s security, especially the children’s, the speed limit for vehicles inside and on the direct outskirts of the campsite is 10 km/h.
- The barriers of the campsite open at 8 in the morning and close at 10.30 p.m. No vehicle is allowed to enter or leave during the closing hours, except for emergency reasons.
- After closing time an outside parking with a barrier with an access code is available right near the entrance of the campsite.
- From 11.30 p.m. on noise is forbidden all over the campsite, every guest is asked to respect the calm and wellbeing of everybody.
- Visitors are only allowed during the day. After 7 pm no visitor or person from outside the campsite is allowed to enter the campsite.
- All visitors must register at the reception and wear the bracelet that is given to them, if not they will be expelled.
- Open fire (wood, charcoal) is strictly prohibited by prefectural order, in all campsites of the Ardèche , including individual charcoal barbecues.
- Common barbecues are at your disposal until 10 pm. They are free of use but please limit their nuisance.
- Gas or electric barbecues are allowed.
- We beg parents not to leave their young children by themselves in the sanitary buildings and not let them play with water.
- Swimming trunks are obligatory in the swimming pools. Shorts, boxer’s shorts and Bermuda’s are prohibited for hygiene reasons.
- Dogs are allowed on the camping pitches but must be kept on a leash. Their owners can be expelled if they don’t respect this rule.
- The campsite proposes a dog shower and 2 hectares of field to walk your dog outside of the campsite.
- Animals are not allowed in the mobile homes, apart from one type of mobile home, the Super Mercure, where only small dogs of less than 8 kilos are accepted.
- We beg you to settle the bill for your stay on a pitch at least the day before your departure and to leave the pitch at latest at noon.
- The final check-up of your mobile home must be done between 8 and 10 am the day you leave so that can we can return the guarantee deposit. The mobile home must be free before 10 am.